Last Updated: January 11, 2018
2. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
A. Registration Information. When you register to use the Services, we may ask you to provide certain information, including your name, username, password, e-mail, date of birth, gender, address and music, artist or band preferences.
B. Payment Information. If you make any purchase on or through the Services, your payment information (e.g., credit or debit card type, number and expiration date) and related information (e.g., physical address) will not be stored in anyway.
D. User Posts. You may have the ability to use the Services to communicate with other users of the Services and post comments to or otherwise interact with certain aspects of the Services that are available to the public and/or other users. We may collect any information you submit, post or provide in the course of such activities.
F. Third Party Platform Information. If you access the Services via your Third Party Platform account (e.g., by logging in to the Services using your Third Party Platform account credentials) and/or integrate your VapeTube account with your Third Party Platform account, we may collect certain information from the Third Party Platform, such as your username and other information you provided to the Third Party Platform in connection with your account (e.g., name, country, date of birth, gender and e-mail address). You can learn more about adjusting your settings and preferences with respect to Third Party Platforms in Section 5.A. below.
G. Information Collected By Advertising Service Providers. The Services may also use third party advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, “Third Party Advertising Service Providers”) that may employ cookies and similar technologies to collect information about your interaction with the Services, your web browsing activity and your device, including your IP address, device type and other identifiers, browser type, web pages visited, non-precise location information, and information about your interaction with advertisements. Please see Section 5.D. below for further information on the types of information collected by Third Party Advertising Service Providers, how such information may be used and your choices pertaining to such collection and use.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT. Subject to the controls and preferences you may set with respect to certain types of information and communications (as described in Section 5 below), your information may be used for various purposes, including:
• To provide the Services and any services or products that you request or purchase in connection with the Services, and to contact you regarding the administration of any features or functions of the Services;
• To send you marketing and promotional e-mails;
• To allow you to participate in the community and other features of the Services;
• To respond to your questions or other requests;
• To personalize the Services and/or otherwise customize what you see when you visit and use the Services (for example, by providing personalized or localized content, features, recommendations and advertising on the Services);
• To provide customized, localized and/or targeted advertising on third party websites and services, as further described in Section 5.D. below;
• To save your user account, registration and profile data and other information (so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit or use the Services);
• To track your return visits to, and use of, the Services;
• To conduct research for marketing/promotional purposes and to provide anonymous reporting (i.e., that does not identify you) for internal and external clients, business partners and other third parties;
• To accumulate and report aggregated, de-identified, statistical information in connection with the Services and user activity;
• To determine which features and services users like best to help us operate the Services, enhance and improve our services and display advertising and marketing information; and
4. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
B. Non-Personal Information. We may share, disclose and/or sell certain information about you, your device and your interaction with the Services with Third Party Advertising Service Providers in an anonymized, de-identified format, as further described in Section 5.D. below. We may also share, disclose and/or sell to third parties aggregated data regarding our users’ access to and use of the Services. To the extent that your information is included in such aggregated data, it will be in an anonymized, de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
D. User Content. Your VapeTube user profile (including your profile picture and your list of friends or connections on the Services) will be set to “private” by default, meaning that it will not be shared with other users of the Services, unless you adjust your privacy settings to allow such sharing. However, the Services may include features that allow you to connect on the Services with people you know, by accessing your contact list, address book or friends on Third Party Platforms (if you choose to make such information available to us), and such features may allow other users to see your name and/or username, even if your user profile is set to “private”. Such features may also allow other users to send you a request to connect with you on the Services, and, if you accept such requests, your user profile will be shared with such users, even if your user profile is set to “private”. In addition, you may have the ability to share other content that you make available on the Services (such as your channels or videos that you have viewed) with other users of the Services and Third Party Platforms. In such cases, certain information associated with such content may also be disclosed, such as your username. Subject to your user account preferences and privacy settings (as further described in Section 5.A. below), we may disclose any content that you make available on the Services.
E. Service Providers. We use third-party service providers to assist us in efficiently providing the full range of content, activities, services, features and functions offered by the Services, and we may disclose your personal and other information to these service providers solely to the extent necessary for them to provide such services to us and our affiliates. These service providers may temporarily store certain information on their servers, but they may only use your information to provide VapeTube with a specific service. We will not authorize them to use your information for any other purpose and will require them to agree to keep your information secure and confidential.
5. USER CHOICE AND ACCESS.
A. User Account Privacy Settings. We provide you with the ability to adjust certain privacy, permission and user account settings via the Services. For example, you can control whether your user profile is visible to the public and/or to other users of the Services. You can also control whether or not you want to share certain information (such as your channels or videos that you have viewed) on Third Party Platforms. You also may be able to adjust certain privacy, permission and user account settings by responding to request alerts or notifications that may be presented to you on your device prior to or following the collection of the relevant information or by navigating to the settings, account or privacy section (as the case may be) of your device or the applicable Third Party Platform and limiting certain Service functionality (e.g., location services, etc.). Please be aware that if you limit the collection of certain information, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the Services.
6. DATA COLLECTION FROM CHILDREN. VapeTube recognizes the need to adequately protect the privacy of all of its users, especially children. The Services are not intended for or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Please visit http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/consumer/tech/tec08.shtm for information from the Federal Trade Commission about protecting children’s privacy online.
7. SECURITY. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain commercially reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We also limit access to the Services by our own employees, contractors, service providers and those individuals who are authorized for the proper handling of such information. We request that our third party contractors and service providers follow similar standards of security and confidentiality as those followed by VapeTube. However, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications despite our efforts to prevent same and we therefore make no guarantees regarding the security of user information.
Kemp House, City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
12. DATA STORAGE, TRANSFER AND PROCESSING. When you have provided consent and/or to the extent permitted by applicable privacy or data protection laws, your personal information may be transferred to, stored, processed and/or used by VapeTube on servers in the United States and/or the locations and servers of any VapeTube affiliate and/or service provider that transfers, stores, processes or uses personal information on VapeTube’s behalf. When this involves transferring your personal information from the European Economic Area to areas outside the European Economic Area, VapeTube will seek to provide an adequate level of data protection according to EU standards. If you access the Services in any country outside the European Union, the data controller is VapeTube Ltd.
Kemp House, City Road,
London EC1V 2NX
Copyright © 2018 VapeTube Ltd